5 most successful best small business ideas for 2019.
Net profit margin is the defining factor in the list of small business ideas for young entrepreneurs who just want to have a startup with minimal risk of loss. Net profit is the difference, between gross profit, and total expenditures. Before starting a small business, first, identify your strengths. Best small business ideas that you can also convert your passion into a business. You can read stories where 2-3 people started a business in less than $100 and he transformed it into a million-dollar business. I am not going to write these ideas because they are normal, but that was executed are exceptional.
Read also: Major Digital Marketing Trends in 2020
Here is a list of 5 most successful best small business ideas, for beginners with the right skills.
Tech Support Service
You can guide people to solve their problems with their electronic devices such as laptops and phones over a phone call.
- Educating yourself – $150.
- Subscribing to multiple tech magazines to stay updated – $70 per year.
- Website – $50 per year.
- Phone connection – $50.
- High-speed internet for video calling – $50.
- Ads for Facebook – $250.
Virtual Assistant Business
It is the most popular best small business ideas, start a virtual assistant business is really very cheap. In fact, it is possible to start a virtual assistant free home business! However, if you have to spend money to start, most of the costs of implementation underway involve technology and digital assets.
- Computer: Hopefully, you already have. So you won’t have to spend money on this.
- Internet: High-speed Internet is essential for the operation of your virtual assistant business. Depending on your location, its internet ranges from $30 to $50 a month.
- Phone: To effectively conduct calls with customers, you just need a phone. On average, a phone line ranges with unlimited long distance costs around $30 a month
- Website: $50 domain and hosting.
- Skills Training: There are many free options to learn the skills needed to start your virtual assistant business. Also, there are also skills training that range from $100 to $300.
- Marketing: Ads for Facebook – $250
Local Travel Consultant
Do you live in a tourist area, and do you know that area well? You guide tourists over a phone call and email on what to visit in your city.
- Books about your city – $100
- Subscription to magazines which write about your city – $50
- Ads on Facebook and tourist maps – $400
Read also: Ways to Finance Your Business
Open a cart of coffee in a busy city center. Initially, you need to serve the coffees, but you can hire a person to operate the cart Once you start to earn enough money.
- Rent a coffee cart – $100 per month
- Coffee beans – $100
- Books on making commercial coffees – $50
Social Media Manager
The social media manager is the individual in an organization trusted with monitoring, contributing to, filtering, measuring and otherwise guiding the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or corporation. Handle social media of multiple individuals and businesses. Post in social media on their behalf.
- Tools to handle multiple social media accounts – $50
- Ads on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – $400